The importance of Reading
Are you a reader? What is on your reading list at the moment? On mine:
- “Big Magic” by the fantastic Elisabeth Gilbert (I book should have read years ago)
- “The Buried Giant” by Kazuo Ishiguro, who is one of my favorite authors. I was thrilled that he was awarded the Nobel Prize last year – extremely well deserved. I have read all of his previous books.
- “Kaosologi” by Micael Dahlen
And here are some of the best books I have read yet to date:
- “How to win friends and influence people” by Dale Carnegie
- “1q84” by Haruki Murakami (as you see, I like Japanese authors)
- “The Chimp Paradox” by Steve Peters
Summer is coming up (well, not yet but soon – let’s be optimistic) and it’s the best time of the year for reading, would you agree?