It happens that my sweet husband is away sometimes, either on tour or visiting his Finnish relatives. This is what I usually do when he’s gone:
– I work. It is very very rare that I take the night/weekend off – I try to get as much work done as possible when I am home alone (with just Zumo)
– I walk the doggy more than usual. And then we cuddle on the couch.
– I always eat the same food: pasta. Preferably just with pesto, parmesan, salt and pepper. My favorite food in the world. I am not very high maintenance, as you see…
– I drink something alcohol free from a fancy wine glass. I don’t drink a lot of alcohol, but I like the glass, even if I fill it with Coca Cola Zero
– I eat sweets, so shoot me.
– I make a fire, even if I don’t have to, because it’s nice. (ok, maybe not in the summer). I always think it will take 5 minutes. It doesn’t. haha.
– I go to bed really really late, or early… And the last hours before closing the office, I do work that doesn’t requite too much focus, and then I have some reality TV in the background. At the time of writing this = reruns of American Surviver. I am working on planning my Instagram – check it out here and tell me what you think. What do you miss? What shall I add/remove?
– More often than not I’ll sleep on the couch. Reason? Doggy is not allowed on the bed, and I want him at zero cm distance.
So, there you have it. My luxury solo nights, haha!
(the beautiful pasta picture is from Pexels. I ate mine before coming up with the idea for this post)